InstaNet Brain Drainer
The following is a quiz written by Albert Einstein. He said 98% of the people in the world cannot solve the quiz. Are you among the other two percent?
- There are 5 houses in 5 different colors
- In each house lives a person with a different nationality
- These 5 owners drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of
cigar and keep a certain pet
- No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink
the same drink
THE QUESTION IS:...WHO KEEPS FISH?
- The Brit lives in a red house
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets
- The Dane drinks tea
- The green house is on the left of the white
- The green house owner drinks coffee
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
- The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk
- The Norwegian lives in the first house
- The man who smokes blend lives next to the one who keeps cats
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill
- The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer
- The German smokes Prince
- The Norwegian lives next to the Blue House
- The man who smokes blend has a neighbor who drinks water
There is no-trick to this - it needs deductive reasoning and definitely a pen and paper.
Give up? Need the answer? E-mail me and I'll send you the answer... eventually.